Xender is an application that connects two or more smartphones one each other or with personal computur to share photos, applications, and other media. It works more quickly than bluetooth or another applicacion or protocol and fully free. It was founded by Xender Team (originally known as Anmobi.inc). Xender can be operated in three operating systems (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) in a large number of languages. The application was originally released in China with the name Shan Chuan in 2012 and was known as Flash Transfer outside China. In 2013, it supported more languages and its name was changed to Xender.
Fully free Xender Web application download. Checked for viruses. Xender web version is easy to transfer fils between phone-to-PC. Xender for pc download using Bluestacks.
How to use Xender Web. Instruction.
You don't need any app for pc , just try this
- Open Xender in your Android device, tap the “+” button and choose “Connect PC”.
- Open web.xender.com in your Laptop/PC
Scan the QR Code with your Android device; both devices should be automatically connected
On Xender choose Connect PC mode and turn on the Personal Hotspot
- Let your laptop join the Personal Hotspot created by your mobile device.
- Open the link on the Xender (http://192.168.43.1:33455).
- Accept the permission on your mobile device, and you should be connected.